For some people, weight gain is as painful as weight loss for others. Are you a "hard gainer" or just want to build up lean muscles? Check out these methods and let us know in the comments which methods work for you!
#gainweight #skinny #healthyweight
Change your diet 1:04
Eat more protein-rich foods 2:24
Always carry a healthy snack 3:21
Build your muscles 4:37
Stay motivated 6:21
– Since our body composition is 80% diet, we should not ignore the cruсial role of food in a weight gain struggle. An average person needs around 3500 calories to gain a pound. You need an extra 500 calories a day if you want to put on extra weight in a week.
– Protein is the key for muscle building; it will help you gain muscle weight rather than fat mass. Good sources of protein are red meat and poultry, eggs, whole grains. Salmon is high in calories and healthy fats.
– Diet on vegetables and fruits. Choose them smartly though: vegetables with calories are much better than watery ones. Choose avocado, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn. Fruits like bananas, blueberries, grapes, and mangoes can give you calories and fiber.
– The basis of your training should consist of squats, deadlifts, presses, and push-ups. These train multiple muscles and familiar to all. If you see the progress in weight gain in a week or two, feel free to add in other exercises. Cardio strengthens your heart and burns chubby belly fat.
– Be strongly committed to what you started and remember why you did. We advise you track your success. Make a food and workout journal to see, where you started and where you need to get. You can download an app that will help you keep track of your accomplishments.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: